Back in May, I said I’d record weekly snapshots of my progress on Rator Vaders. And I would have, except I stopped making progress shortly after I posted my first video. My attention was focused on other business of our ITiCSE working group, like reading papers and playing computer science games like Hack ‘n’ Slash and Glitchspace.
But this week I got back on track. I incorporated real expressions, an Apple II font, some animations when subexpressions get resolved, random expression generation, background music and sound effects, and user input!
Next on my TODO list is incorporating function calls and variable assignments and references.