CS 491 Meeting 7
We are in the working phase of developing our games, so most of our time will be spent giving weekly progress reports. Here are some questions we will probably ask you:
- What’s the riskiest part left to investigate in your endeavor?
- What three or more specific things will you accomplish before we meet again?
- What unexpected surprises did you encounter this past week?
These questions are modeled somewhat off of Scrum, a agile development framework.
Here’s your TODO list for next time:
- Submit your poster proposal to SIGCSE 2017 by Friday!
- Continue creating your game. Next time we meet, be prepared to engage in a 3-5 minute discussion/demonstration of what you have done so far. Expect to share your thoughts and process as much as your product.
See you then!