CS 491 Meeting 8
We are in the working phase of developing our games, so most of our time will be spent giving weekly progress reports. Here are some questions we will probably ask you:
- What’s the riskiest part left to investigate in your endeavor?
- What three or more specific things will you accomplish before we meet again?
- What unexpected surprises did you encounter this past week?
These questions are modeled somewhat off of Scrum, a agile development framework.
Here’s your TODO list for next time:
- Continue creating your game. Next time we meet, be prepared to engage in a 3-5 minute discussion/demonstration of what you have done so far. Expect to share your thoughts and process as much as your product.
- Read the recent article The state of educational games in the Minecraft era, which highlights the work of a game development company in our very own Wisconsin.
- Watch the Extra Credits episode Tangential Learning. Is their suggestion viable for a company making educational games?
See you then!