CS 491 Meeting 10
We are in the working phase of developing our games, so most of our time will be spent giving weekly progress reports. Here are some questions we will probably ask you:
- What’s the riskiest part left to investigate in your endeavor?
- What three or more specific things will you accomplish before we meet again?
- What unexpected surprises did you encounter this past week?
These questions are modeled somewhat off of Scrum, a agile development framework.
Here’s your TODO list for next time:
- Continue creating your game. Next time we meet, be prepared to engage in a 3-5 minute discussion/demonstration of what you have done so far. Expect to share your thoughts and process as much as your product.
- Read the (long) article Moving Learning Games Forward, which discusses how to produce games that promote learning without losing the fundamental qualities of a game.
See you then!