CS 396: Meeting 6 – Jamf
Today we welcome a team of panelists from Jamf to discover the software engineering process. These folks have been welcome partners. During my first summer in Eau Claire, I was looking to gain some experience with iOS, so they hired me on as Dr. Intern. They’ve hired an overwhelming number of our students. And they have invested an incredible amount of energy and resources into making Eau Claire a more livable community.
Next week, Zach from Epic will be our guest.
Here’s your TODO list for next time:
- Our theme for next week is the difficulty of developing software. Please read the following articles:
- Discuss these articles in your small group Slack channel. Consider answering these questions:
Please make at least two separate posts sharing your own coherent thoughts. Additionally, respond to at least three of your channelmates posts. Complete these before next Tuesday at noon.
- What ideas from the readings are most interesting, disturbing, confirming, or life-changing?
- Are there points you disagree with? Initiate a respectful debate.
- What experiences from your life align or do not align with the articles?
See you next class!