CS 240: Lecture 28 – Binary Search Tree Lab
Today we will devote our entire time together to a lab on binary search trees. Follow these guidelines:
- You may work with one other person. If there’s an odd number of people, one group of three is permitted.
- Upload the required files to Autolab.
- Run the Autolab tests as often as you’d like.
- Group submission is no longer allowed. It causes pain.
Ask lots of questions.
- Submit the lab before 11 PM on Monday.
- Read about red-black trees.
- Complete the second take of mastery quiz 7 before the end of Monday.
- Complete the first take of mastery quiz 8 before the end of Monday.
- Keep working on the sort assignment.
See you next time.