CS 488: Meeting 3 – Triangles
These Tuesday lectures are not scripted. I want our discussion to be centered around your questions and confusion. We’ll probably write a fair bit of code together. In case your questions dry up, I will prepared a list of things that I think we could talk about. Here’s today’s list:
- Complete a peer instruction exercise.
- Review quiz.
- Animate rotation and discuss frame rates.
- Rotate using the mouse.
- Model and render a letter.
- Model a square with a hole using the
- Plot points using the mouse.
- Plot triangles using the mouse.
- Discuss first programming assignment.
But I’m happy to abandon this list in order to explore your concerns.
Here’s your TODO list:
- Follow a Blender tutorial and model something. Upload your model to SketchFab, and share a link in the #friddday channel before the end of Friday.
- Review chapter 2.
- Ensure your renderers work.
- Confirm that you have access to Slack and a full member of the GitHub organization.
See you next time!