We haven’t talked much about Blender, so call upon me or Google if you’re not sure how to find your way around. In general, right-clicking selects and middle-dragging rotates your view.
- Create or open an existing simple mesh in Blender.
- Go into Edit Mode instead of Object Mode.
- Open up the UV/Image Editor and create a new texture.
- Map your faces to the texture.
- In the 3-D editor, choose Texture Paint where from the mode menu. Paint away — on the 3-D surface!
- Save the model and the texture to files.
- Run the obj2obj translater on W455 to make the v lines correspond to the vt lines.
- Read them in to a renderer and texture your model with mipmapping. (glGenerateMipmap is a good idea.)
He loves me, he loves me not
Sample less to know more