Catch me if you can (Postmortem)
We have a game where you can move the little gingerbread man around the screen, and when he hits the sides he makes noise.
– Gameloops are interesting and your tutorial was really helpful!
– It was a simple and cute app to make
– Sometimes getting an idea you have to work is really frustrating! We knew we wanted to use text to speech but it took some head banging to get it working in our game’s context.
– Debugging for this app was pretty frustrating :(
– Use threading to handle tasks off the UI thread
– Text to Speech
The final Product:
– We kept the background solid because of time constraints