CS 318 Lab 14 – Web Jam
Let’s shake things up a bit today. When game developers get together to build a game in a very short amount of time, they call that a game jam. We will have a web jam. I want to devote all of today’s lab time to that, so I won’t be doing any talking.
Here’s your TODO list:
- Check out http://mediaqueri.es/ to see examples of responsively-styled designs.
- Read Responsive Web Design Basics.
- On a quarter sheet, summarize in your own words 2-3 of the best practices for responsive design.
See you next time!
Today we will have a “web jam.” Instead of giving you a particular page to try and recreate, you will be given a theme, and your task is to make a page that fits the theme in some way.
Your theme is:
Observe these criteria:
- Use media queries to provide distinct styles/layout based on the available screen space.
- Place all work in a
- Add a
partners.htmland include your first names and last initials.
- Place your main page in
- In under a minute, present your creation published on GitHub at 2:35 PM.