CS 318: Final Presentations
This week we close out the semester with client project presentations. During each presentation, each audience member will write down feedback for the presenter on a quarter-sheet of paper. Here are some topics to address:
- How effectively did the speaker communicate about the client and purpose of the site?
- How was time used by the speaker? Was the presentation balanced between technical and personal?
- How engaging was the speaker? Did the speaker make eye contact and speak clearly?
- Imagine you are the client. What is your response to the site? What parts are beautiful? What parts could use work?
Here’s your TODO list:
- Finish up quizzes by the end of Friday, May 11.
- Finish up WordPress by the end of Friday, May 18. If you finish earlier, I’d welcome an email or Slack message.
- Submit your final report by the end of Friday, May 18.
See you next time!