HNRS 304.503 Lab 3 – 4YO
A simple 2-D game
Your task in the next two weeks is to design and implement a simple two-dimensional game in Unity. Follow these guidelines:
- Simple means target 4-year-olds. My four-year-old son will give you feedback.
- Collaborate with your partner or partners. Plan on how to divide up tasks before diving in.
- Teams may comprise individuals with different majors or experiences. Teach each other.
- You will have two lab sessions of worktime (today and next week). Extensions won’t be granted. (I’m gone the rest of the week, if that helps.)
- Submit your Unity game in one partner’s directory on the W: drive.
- Export you game to the Unity Web Player. I’ll upload it and send you back a link that you will use to accompany your post mortem on the course blog.
- Read chaper 10 and bring a quarter sheet to our next class on October 15.