teaching machines

F1 Carissa

Although this was a fairly simple feature to implement, I did run into a few weird problems. For instance, when I first had made the item in Blender and exported it, it was only showing the top view, not the front view. To fix this, I switched around the x, y and z coordinates in my ObjUtilities.cpp file where I go through the obj file and put the vertices into a positions array. I also had problems because when I exported the obj file, my faces had attributes that were fractions (2/1, 3/1, 5/1, etc) so I had to go through the file and delete the ‘/1’. Once this was finished, everything worked fine.

 

 

Feature 1

 

 

 

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *