I started this assignment by just getting the magnets drawn using one rectangle array using transformation matrices which went smoothly. I knew at this point I should probably use the magnet center point to base all my drawings off of but decided to push forward with implementing the click drag functionality and the right click pole reversals. Once I got that I made the Magnet class which contained the pseudo code and functionality described in the write up. After this I tackled what I ignored earlier and made the magnets render based off of the height, width, and center of the Magnet class. I had to change some things after basing my rectangles off of the center position but after some debugging and hitting my face on the keyboard I had it all working smoothly.