CS 491 Lecture 9 – Player Types and Lerping
- what ?s
- design this
- discussion of Bartle’s Players Who Suit MUDs
- mouse to
- loading levels
- Watch several of Unity’s tutorials on adding UIs: https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/modules/beginner/ui/ui-canvas?playlist=17111. On a 1/4 sheet, share any questions or observations you have, and answer these questions:
- How do you make a button image scale?
- What happens to a child UI element when its parent UI element is scaled and the anchors are all fixed on the child’s pivot? When the anchors are coincide with the parent’s four corners?
- What determines the z-index of widgets within a canvas?
You are designing a multiplayer online game. What measures will you take against griefing—griefing being unsolicited negative interference from other players?
The fifth player type
The one who talks to himself
While trying on gear