DANGER!!! The wizard’s robe apparently can disappear on it’s own, and the robe is primary source of lag. Unfortunately, my attempted fix messed things up on my end, so the issue remains… At least you can avoid lag by not looking at all the wizards at once. Caution: may not work in Chrome. Best played […]
<iframe width=”640″ height=”480″ src=”https://sketchfab.com/models/2db3f0e4bf0b413e80cb85c0761663f0/embed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen=”true” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” onmousewheel=””></iframe><p style=”font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; margin: 5px; color: #4A4A4A;”> <a href=”https://sketchfab.com/models/2db3f0e4bf0b413e80cb85c0761663f0?utm_medium=embed&utm_source=website&utm_campain=share-popup” target=”_blank” style=”font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;”>Animated Basic Male Humanoid</a> by <a href=”https://sketchfab.com/setho1992?utm_medium=embed&utm_source=website&utm_campain=share-popup” target=”_blank” style=”font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;”>setho1992</a> on <a href=”https://sketchfab.com?utm_medium=embed&utm_source=website&utm_campain=share-popup” target=”_blank” style=”font-weight: bold; color: #1CAAD9;”>Sketchfab</a> </p> This sentence is a direct link in case the above doesn’t […]
Asset repository on github, includes build and project assets in separate .zip files. Like last time, this game doesn’t do much more than meet specified requirements. However, I do feel I made something fairly neat considering I only completed the first level out of three intended. Update: I just tried my game in full screen, and […]
It’s a bit skinny for a rex from the front (I didn’t scale on the X axis on parts of the body) and the inner sides of the feet are flat and missing a toe, but I feel like I did pretty good here. I just remembered forgetting the teeth as I was posting this, […]
My game is in this link to itch.io. My source repository (though I’m not sure it actually qualifies, since I couldn’t get my entire project uploaded) is in this GitHub repository. I didn’t do as much as I would have liked to, but I made sure I met the minimum requirements (three textured models, three […]
The stretching and bending that made this banana from a sphere was done with proportional editing, but the stem was from extruding edges (I suppose a “constant” type proportional edit could have made the stem too though). After doing a seam unwrap, I found the the texture painting tool after stumbling upon it (I didn’t […]
At least the start of a spider. I like how the right fang turned out, but the legs look like they’ve been stepped on. This spider could use some eyes too.